SLAG REMOVAL TOOL FOR USE ON LASER CUTTING MACHINES
Slag Removal Tool for use on laser cutting machines
The tool is moved along the slats on the bed of a laser machine to remove slag that accumulates while cutting.
Rotary cutting tools ride on each side of the slat to lift and remove the slag. It may be used on steel,
copper or hybrid steel/copper slats. When not in use it may be rolled along the floor and stored in the
The Slaghog™ ships in two pieces; power unit and the handle assembly. All fasteners are metric.
- - Remove the acorn nuts and button head socket screw from the 1.36” diameter stub on the power unit
- Slide the handle on the stub with the power out cord of the handle on the same side as the plug in on the
- - Plug the power cord into the power unit
- Do not plug into power before verifying the switches on the handle and power unit are off: rocker switches
- - Before plugging into power verify that the two switches are turned off
- - Wear work gloves and safety glasses when operating
- - Use extreme care near the cutters.
- - Do not touch cutters unless the tool is unplugged.
The cutter geometry is ideal for most slat/pallet bed configurations. If the fit of the cutters slats does not
seem correct contact the factory to find out options that are available.