The Rhino Hammer™ makes removing tabbed parts much easier after they are cut. It uses shop air to create impact vibration that breaks the tab loose, leaving the finished parts in good condition. A unique polyurethane tip handles the air pressure necessary for removal of parts. Available with either standard 1.5” diameter tip or small .75” tip.
- Reduces time and effort necessary to remove parts from the nest
- Works on different types and thicknesses of material
- Replaceable polyurethane tip does not mar parts
- Compact and easy to grip
- 125 psi max operating pressure
- Air pressure can be regulated to reduce vibration force
User Manual & Safety Instructions